About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Junkyard really liked the stingrays.. I think she ...
- Heres me and the stingray. They are REALLY SCARY! ...
- Junkyard and I were totally on the same page that ...
- This is before I knew my wallet was being stolen o...
- Here I am.. Junkyard is somewhere in this van..we ...
- The pretty girl in the striped bathingsuit- thats ...
- Me and Looney, hanging Poolside, one of our many d...
- Lemon-Lime, Junk and Spacey, at the beach in Grena...
- I just love this picture of Jason. Like, how cute ...
- This is me, and part of the Calypso Band from the ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home