About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- The pretty girl in the striped bathingsuit- thats ...
- Me and Looney, hanging Poolside, one of our many d...
- Lemon-Lime, Junk and Spacey, at the beach in Grena...
- I just love this picture of Jason. Like, how cute ...
- This is me, and part of the Calypso Band from the ...
- This is me and my long time friend, Jason. Our shi...
- Junkyard, Panda and Spacey, waiting..again in the ...
- This is Junkyard, trying to take a picture. But so...
- This is my favourite boy on the ship, Daymond. He ...
- Here is the Beach in Grenada actually. Looks spars...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home