About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Okay, so night 2. Igho Junk and I attempt another ...
- This is us, at the bar in Ottawa. Not sure where J...
- OK believe it or not... I am pretty sure we are at...
- I guess he wanted to look tough for the camera? I'...
- yes friends, this is Igho, in the now EVENING of o...
- OH no..
- Every hotel Igho and i rented for the week- it was...
- Well I am not exactly sure what time of day this w...
- Yep, Can't beat em, might as well join em...
- Here is Junk..but not looking like junk!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home