About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Well this is Saturday in Ottawa. NOt NIGHT but af...
- Igho Really likes this picture at the Hard Rock Ca...
- That night we went to the Hardrock Cafe downtown M...
- This is our Extra Cool blue carridge. NOw JUST IMA...
- okay so i'm not a huge fan of big animals. But the...
- WEll attempt 200912 ... Igho still looks funny and...
- This is me testing the camera, because something m...
- Well I didn't think the first picture was good of ...
- Our very first horse and carridge ride - ever... a...
- Our Heads. One of our famous self portraits.. Igho...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home