About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Well I am not exactly sure what time of day this w...
- Yep, Can't beat em, might as well join em...
- Here is Junk..but not looking like junk!
- Alright, so I had some of my own fun that afternoo...
- HA look who it is ! ITS JUNKYARD! Gosh, this girl...
- Well this is Saturday in Ottawa. NOt NIGHT but af...
- Igho Really likes this picture at the Hard Rock Ca...
- That night we went to the Hardrock Cafe downtown M...
- This is our Extra Cool blue carridge. NOw JUST IMA...
- okay so i'm not a huge fan of big animals. But the...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home