About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- this is some kid smashing a tomato right at the gu...
- its REALLY dirty at the tomato festival. this is m...
- like i really needed both fries and a hamburger- i...
- okay, then round 2- this time, we got a hamburger....
- feeling a bit hung over- we decided to get french ...
- my big head and the tomato
- this is the big tomato- and there is a girl that V...
- oh theres LOONEY! lol
- ha, so brand new day- sight seeing in Leamington- ...
- k, shopping cart time- is over. I'm not a risk tak...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home