About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Well now we are just all good friends!
- okay, so apparently THIS GUY, taught Looney how to...
- I think we were on our way to get more drinks... L...
- I dunno who this guy is. But i was trying to.. rea...
- OOpsies. Upon exiting the Port O toilet- i opened ...
- crap, i can't remember their names. its looney's r...
- heres looney cutting a rug in the beer tent!
- i have NO Idea who this girl is- but i do know tha...
- awwwwwwwww look how cute we are!
- yep, she still has her bag! LOL i think we are ge...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home