About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- okay, so here i am in the zehrs shopping cart- CLE...
- oops, forgot about this picture. WE were really ha...
- Okay so after our Tim Hortons pit stop- which FYI ...
- this is the guy that made me a yummy chicken salad...
- oh its jolly good fun in tim hortons- latenight af...
- CLEARLY we are the COOLEST people in this tent. Wh...
- Oh gosh, i still can't remember their names..........
- Well now we are just all good friends!
- okay, so apparently THIS GUY, taught Looney how to...
- I think we were on our way to get more drinks... L...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home