About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Ground Zero
- On a more serious note, we went to Ground Zero, wh...
- The next day, Daymond had a boatdrill to go to. So...
- I'm not really sure what this guy is doing here......
- Just some more of the City Lights for you. THis pi...
- After the Ship Tour, Daymond and I hit the streets...
- Alright, so Mary is kind of Big- but she isn't pre...
- Here is the Queen Mary 2, docked right beside the ...
- Heres Daymond on the Pool Deck, infront of the REA...
- Here we are.. in the Crew Bar of the ship- well, i...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home