The Cookie Jar

Monday, September 05, 2005

Summers End

Well, another long weekend over, only this time- this weeks- end means its the end of a season. The best season out of the year I might add. I can't help but feel a bit sad. Not that this was the best summer- infact it was probably one of the worst- alot of things happened. I'm happy its over for that reason, but sad- for old man winter to start making his way back home.
I'm starting back at University this year. I'm a bit excited,yet a bit nervous for the expectations that are on my shoulder to do well, and I don't just mean to pass. This means no galavanting around the world sailing the high seas! But before I settle down right into the school routine, i've got a weekend getaway to New York City in just over a weeks time! I am very excited, and its going to be a blast. Stay tuned, I'll post a billion pictures when I get back! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home