About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- K, this guy is Paul. He was sitting with us up at ...
- Here I am, just outside the pub actually, wanting ...
- I feel like a tool for not taking any pictures at ...
- Okay so really we did go to the real thing, i just...
- Well, here she is- the Statue of Liberty made out ...
- ok, i know this pic is already uploaded, but.. see...
- Here, finally I actually got a good picture.. Its ...
- More Pics of GZ
- Ground Zero
- On a more serious note, we went to Ground Zero, wh...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home