About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Lunch break at the island with Casper
- me and crazy claire- the sun is soooo bright my e...
- Getting ready to hand our the scavenger hunts ......
- Heres a picture of the ship, its about a 15 minut...
- This is the line of angry people who are wanting ...
- one of the tenders broke down in Great Stirrup Ca...
- I had late night- the last night on the ship is u...
- And finally, a picture from 30,000ft up in the ai...
- 2 for 1
- Christmas Fun
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home