About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- My Favourite band on the seas- Roots Link, playin...
- Just one of the tenders - this one holds 309 people
- Yep- theres my mom- waiving at me.. from one of t...
- Mom and I - sitting on my tanning platform of Roc...
- Claire and My Mom
- Crazy Claire and Me- ya we can't SEE ANYTHING!!!-...
- ya definitely a better picture with sunglasses
- Here I am with ALton- he's the lead singer in the...
- On the island with my boys- from the left: Alton,...
- Me and Deon.. at the beach having lunch
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home