About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- If i ever get married, these flowers will be apar...
- yep, me in st thomas- doing some shopping
- Found this random map on the wall while walking t...
- i was TRYING to take a picture of me with my ice ...
- I'm going to buy one of these buses for myself
- One of the streets in St Thomas.. kinda small and...
- couple of cruise ships- today there were 5
- I thought the water here in St Thomas was really ...
- St Thomas- some .. hills
- here is my foot, i'm on a tender coming in from S...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home