About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- I thought these ropes looked pretty thick- never ...
- Before i go to work every night, i always spend 1...
- Me and T Bone- Caribbean night in the Kids Korner
- HOw cute is this.. the kids surprised me, with ma...
- Since the kids made me one first, cuz i'm soooo p...
- kids centre- but.. doesn't look so busy- but ther...
- Its Caribbean night, i just need a lai, and i'm t...
- here is my crew card- without this, i'm like noth...
- Caribbean Deck Party- with Roots Link up on Deck ...
- a pretty palm tree
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home