About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- T Bone and Me- washing our feet after our leisure...
- Tortola from the hilltops
- Unfortunately this picture does the scenery no ju...
- The Sun, in Tortola
- yep, shes on there alright- shes not going anywhere
- I thought these ropes looked pretty thick- never ...
- Before i go to work every night, i always spend 1...
- Me and T Bone- Caribbean night in the Kids Korner
- HOw cute is this.. the kids surprised me, with ma...
- Since the kids made me one first, cuz i'm soooo p...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home