The Cookie Jar

Friday, June 02, 2006

Fishing For a Day

 

My friend Amy is home, and she had this great idea to go fishing. So I humoured her, thought I'd sit in a lounge chair, have a couple of cold ones, cheer on my fishing friend, and that was all. Well surprise suprise, she pulls not one, but two fishing poles out of the car- "I brought one for you Chris"- AWESOME!!! (my heart sank) but.. I kept a smiling face, and joined in on the fishing fun. It was actually alright afterall. We both caught a fish and we turned one boring dreary dull overcast day into a fun day .. with nature :) ALthough, AMy killed a fish, I chased the circling duck, and ran away from a few Canadian Geese it was a GREAT day. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home