About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- me and kevin- the morning of my departure to the ...
- my new sea horse caftan!
- Me and My Sister
- Our camp fire at Sylvia Grinnell Park
- Beluga
- One of the sleds used for winter time here in Iqa...
- Our first attempt at fishing in the National Park...
- But on the way home, the temperature dropped anot...
- The boatride back was super pretty
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
At 8:23 AM ,
Jill said...
Great to see some pics Cookie! You make it look so fun. I want to see the picks of the kids throwing eachother across the room, and the long sea days, and the stupid cruise staff duties.... otherwise I'll start to wish I were there...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home