About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- view of Dominica from the pier
- my feet in volcanic sand @ Castaway Beach in Domi...
- the FIRST CAT i've ever seen during all my 3 year...
- me with my new haircut at Castaway Beach in Domin...
- Me in Grenada
- Grenadian Dog named Blanket- super cute
- A goat in Grenada- goats are EVERYWHERE! this one...
- Shor-ex friends, Amanda, Colin and YC Spoofy
- Another self portrait.. try not to be too jealous
- My 2 roommates- crazy chris and Mini Minnette
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
At 7:24 AM ,
Jill said...
Nice new hair. I wish I had access to a hairstylist who spoke English...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home