About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- My Bathroom.... /hole in the wall
- My fantastic Bunk on the Bottom
- My cabin..... 3208
- Me on Formal Night- going out For dinner, because...
- Thank God for this Ball Pit- during this cruise w...
- This is what I woke up to this morning (Sunday Mo...
- One too many sea days will do this to you- yep.. ...
- My Latest and Greatest Purchase from bloomies- ar...
- Met up with an Old friend in New York this past S...
- Done Work, and Back to the Ship- Nat, Jedi and Me...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home