About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- This is some sand.. from.....some beach.. err.. Gr...
- Another one of my Famous Self Portraits. I bet thi...
- These are mine and Junkyard's brand new friends in...
- Me and Junkyard.. at our Stingray excursion, i'm a...
- Oh look who it is.. the Superhero, Nurse Karlene, ...
- Honestly, like Who WOULDN'T want to spend 49 days ...
- Me and Silly Jilly at the Shogun .. Sushi place......
- Looney Lyndsey, at the Shogun Restauraunt.. this i...
- Honestly Junkyard.. looking HOOOOOTTTTTTt
- K so this is our drunken night .. err.. one of the...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home