A Case of the Mondays...
Well, as most of you know, Igho was here visiting for 2 weeks. We had a BLAST! After spending days of cleaning and prepping myself for his arrival, he finally got here. We spent a few nights in Grimsby, chatting up my dad, and some of my friends from around here. Then we took a roadtrip.... a long roadtrip..and A LOT OF DRIVING. But, really , how would I know, since I never drove! So Igho drove us all around Ontario. Our First stop, Ganonoque... A cute little town, with not much to offer if the weather is frigid. Then we made our way up to Montreal, for 2 nights. Stayed downtown, had a wickedly fun time, and even stopped off in Old Montreal for a Horse and Buggy ride. Next stop: Ottawa. where it rained for 2 days straight. Thats okay, cuz we hooked up with my friend JUNKYARD! ... good times, and spent most of the days.. drinking, as there was NOTHING ELSE TO DO! After 2 great nights in Ottawa, we spent a final night in Peterborough, where... we did nothing but ordered in room service and nursed 2 hang overs...... Made it back to Grimsby in one piece.
By the time we got back, I learned the importance of knowing how to read a map, and igho learned how not to ride the lines of the highways. We also learned how to cope with each other being in a tight confined space for hours at a time! it was looooaddds of fun, and I'd do it all over again in a second if I had the chance.
So here are some pictures of our trip, and some of the events that happened while we were spending time in Grimsby.
Hope you like them!
By the time we got back, I learned the importance of knowing how to read a map, and igho learned how not to ride the lines of the highways. We also learned how to cope with each other being in a tight confined space for hours at a time! it was looooaddds of fun, and I'd do it all over again in a second if I had the chance.
So here are some pictures of our trip, and some of the events that happened while we were spending time in Grimsby.
Hope you like them!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home