About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- time to get serious....
- yep... looking GOOOOOOOOOOOD
- it was a really fun cab ride...
- This is us, in the Taxi ride.. back to the hotel.
- this old man was IN LOVE WITH JUNKYARD. he was ALL...
- Junkyard and Igho- new found friends... at Inferno
- Aw see, how cute is that.
- And Igho is on the Vodka again, but its so funny, ...
- Okay, so night 2. Igho Junk and I attempt another ...
- This is us, at the bar in Ottawa. Not sure where J...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home