About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- I'm a abit tired, because I didn't sleep much the ...
- The next day, I took a stroll in Central Park
- Okay, not that i'd seriously call anyone. Because ...
- Rob and I are in a pub, called Scruffy Duffy's. It...
- I on the other hand, opted for a huge frozen apple...
- okay, so after a really long and exciting day, Rob...
- After the show, Rob and I battled the Crowds of th...
- So i had to stop taking pictures once inside the t...
- It was all worth it, to get tickets to this musical
- We even listened to some weirdo, sing songs while ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home