About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- yep- me, white as a ghost here- looking super fab...
- I'm stuck onboard all day in Dominican Republic. ...
- THis is the 6-9 year olds room- where i spent the...
- THe Kids Korner
- This is the Kids Korner, located Deck 7 Forward- ...
- Me and Applesauce- my first day on land since i j...
- i just like them.
- Me and Applesauce, waiting for our chicken burger...
- T bone, Salsa and Me in the Taxi going to the be...
- this is my house= that i'm going to live in, in T...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home