About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Pretty view of the rainforest
- there are alot of us tubing today...
- spoofy already loving this excursion
- me and jennifer rose on the river in Dominica
- Mom getting ready to ride the rapids
- In line to get a tube for river tubing
- I made Spoofy carry all the heavy stuff
- heading out to the tender to go to work on the is...
- spirit gets ready to make a rescue of a small yac...
- me- the day after lying in the ball pit- cheap wine
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home