About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Kevin and I stopped at the Bellagio on the way to...
- This is what we walked 2000 hours for- to get to ...
- That night we headed out and met up with the grou...
- Kevin made dinner reservations for us and my pare...
- me and Kev @ Paris
- Jenn and Mom
- Jenn, me and Sara on New Years Eve before we head...
- Getting into the new years celebratory mood...
- Jenn and Sara
- There is actually 1,000 000 people out on the str...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home