Well I realize I'm a little bit late on the Valentine's Day presents. But Kevin and I didn't spend it togehter. So tonight we are having our valentine's, and well.. these are my rainbow cupcakes for him. They look slightly from mars I realize, or simialr to a mutated gene, gone wrong. Oopsies. I'll have to do some damge control here. Oh, and the pink cake- thats for my sister- cuz she is so fabulous.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Well I realize I'm a little bit late on the Valentine's Day presents. But Kevin and I didn't spend it togehter. So tonight we are having our valentine's, and well.. these are my rainbow cupcakes for him. They look slightly from mars I realize, or simialr to a mutated gene, gone wrong. Oopsies. I'll have to do some damge control here. Oh, and the pink cake- thats for my sister- cuz she is so fabulous.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home