About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Our Heads. One of our famous self portraits.. Igho...
- Igho makes it look pretty nice too....
- I think the Notre Dame looks better with me infron...
- This is the Notre Dame Cathedral/Church in Old Mon...
- Here is Igho, chillin like a Villin in Old Montrea...
- okay, this was my idea to zoom it, and it sucks.
- This is me and Igho in Old Montreal. We actually t...
- He Looked so Good, I insisted on joining him....
- Here is Igho... Hanging out in the Family Room on ...
- A Very Idle Saturday...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home