The Cookie Jar

Saturday, April 09, 2005

A Very Idle Saturday...

So.. I've been sitting on this couch, since 12 noon today. ... Its 7:19pm. Quite sad. I've watched about 3 movies, eaten a bowl of mashed potatoes, and had steak and potato salad for dinner. I've checked my email 1000000000 times, played an endless amount of online games, and changed the settings on my new cell phone about 29 times. The effects of not being on a ship are kicking in on a day like today. Lastnight we went out to the bar. We were all supposed to go out tonight, but my friends cannot handle 2 nights in a row, out. They wouldn't last 1 MINUTE ON THE SHIP! lol... So I'm afraid its going to be a party for 2 tonight, with just me and my sister. BUT i'm still really excited, because this will be the first time I've gotten to hang out with her in over 90 days. Anyway, thats all I have to say. Just comparing my life from 2 weekends ago.. to this weekend....... and well... as you can see.. a drastic difference.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, well, well!!! Isn't this exciting. Your very own peice of the World Wide Web. My how our roles have changed. Now you are Senior Popularo...But seriously. Nice Site. Short on comments but I'll help you out there sister. Hope you are being safe. I'll check back again soon N.E.Bz!
    Jasen.(writing you from Alice Springs Aus)

     
  • At 8:04 PM , Blogger Cookie said...

    JASEN!
    what a SURPRISE! i just stopped in here to see if anyone has left me anything and LOOK AT YOU! HOW FUN! i love all your updates, especially your snorkelling experience, you must be as good as a LOCAL! ha ha, good times. glad you are well. take care......... and be safe.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home