About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Nice Junkyard.. real nice...
- He is so fabulous.. don't you just love him!
- My ultimately favourite boy on the Spirit.. my boy...
- I can't figure how to turn this one around here......
- Panda, Milkshake and Silly.. chillin on our lastni...
- Ya thats right, we got 4 stripes ..
- Chillin in the Crew Bar...
- Yep.. another self portrait.. clearly selling for ...
- Junkyard is also excited for the night on the town...
- Thats right, just less than 3 hours til its time t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home