About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Ya thats right, we got 4 stripes ..
- Chillin in the Crew Bar...
- Yep.. another self portrait.. clearly selling for ...
- Junkyard is also excited for the night on the town...
- Thats right, just less than 3 hours til its time t...
- Looney Lyndsey..she's on meet and greet duty at th...
- Junkyards really Big Head
- Oh the Great trio... waiting in line to get outsid...
- My big head and Silly Jillys little head in the ba...
- Here I am with Looney Lyndsey. AKA... AHD (assista...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home