About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Now i'm just showing off my extremely photogenic s...
- HA ..this is our wickedly fun night of ordering ro...
- This is some sand.. from.....some beach.. err.. Gr...
- Another one of my Famous Self Portraits. I bet thi...
- These are mine and Junkyard's brand new friends in...
- Me and Junkyard.. at our Stingray excursion, i'm a...
- Oh look who it is.. the Superhero, Nurse Karlene, ...
- Honestly, like Who WOULDN'T want to spend 49 days ...
- Me and Silly Jilly at the Shogun .. Sushi place......
- Looney Lyndsey, at the Shogun Restauraunt.. this i...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




1 Comments:
At 5:19 PM ,
Jill said...
I think we also spent time upstairs that night at Ship and Males ... alternating there and the CB ... not a good mix for Silly Jilly
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home