About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Junkyards really Big Head
- Oh the Great trio... waiting in line to get outsid...
- My big head and Silly Jillys little head in the ba...
- Here I am with Looney Lyndsey. AKA... AHD (assista...
- This is Silly, painting this awesome girl, Josie's...
- Hmm.. a picture of my cabin.. just incase you didn...
- its a really good sandwich.. oh wait... "ITS THE B...
- LIke honeslty, look what a grilled cheese sandwish...
- Yep, Junkyard, Waiting for room service...
- OH it was a good time in the crew bar that night...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home