About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- NO actually, its not fun at all... thats what hous...
- I told Igho to pretend it was fun to clean the hou...
- So my dad made me clean out this Haunted HOuse. Ig...
- Here is scooby doo... This is taken with my brand ...
- So this is me, the next day. Extremely hung over, ...
- Igho is now apparently, camera shy.... ?
- okay, well photo shoot is almost over....
- Igho loves having his face licked... trust me
- time to get serious....
- yep... looking GOOOOOOOOOOOD
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home