The Cookie Jar

Monday, July 18, 2005

Summer Things

Geesh,
sure haven't been here in a while. I always forget i have my own place here in the worderful world wide web.
Well, its July. i've nothing to show for July, except paid off debts, a nice tan and a higher tolerance to alcohol :)
..yep.. real proud.

I've not done anything fabulously exciting this summer- yet. I went to a cottage..that was about 10000 hours north of my house. It was minus 100 that weekend, and i swear i saw a glacier float by while i was windburning my cheeks on the dock. lol
okay it wasn't that bad, but it was no heat wave.

OOo the Bell City chase in Toronto - went into that. I forgot all about that event. That was super fun, .. but i didn't take any digital pics, cuz i am sure my camera would have gotten lost inbetween the rock climing, searching for golf balls in a field, thawing socks, walking 20kms, and selling charity bracelets- for beer. Oh and not to mention, clearly kicking some ass whipping balls at peoples heads during dodgeball lol.

But other than that, its been the regular summer of hanging out poolside, working on my tan, catching up on the latest radio hits, and entertaining scooby with a game of fetch in the pool.

yep.. summer of 2005.. all that and a bag of chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home