About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- This is a square, okay so a circle actually, just ...
- Central Park even offers some forest-like foliage....
- I actually sat at this bench in the park for quite...
- Oh here is another view.. i was trying to show the...
- Here is a huge body of water- kind of like.. a pon...
- I'm a abit tired, because I didn't sleep much the ...
- The next day, I took a stroll in Central Park
- Okay, not that i'd seriously call anyone. Because ...
- Rob and I are in a pub, called Scruffy Duffy's. It...
- I on the other hand, opted for a huge frozen apple...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home