About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Pretty FUN HUH???
- Here is a pilot boat- the Pilot is the smartie kno...
- Here is a boat.. See that Bridge- we used to sail ...
- Just some of the New York City Features.. big tall...
- Found myself a seat...
- I'm really excited!
- That same afternoon, i decided to take about a 500...
- THATS RIGHT , WE GOT RENT TICKETS! Yep..just 50 bu...
- K, this guy is Paul. He was sitting with us up at ...
- Here I am, just outside the pub actually, wanting ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home