The Cookie Jar

Monday, December 05, 2005

Fabulous December

Well, i'm into my last day of class- today, my last class is at 430pm.
I start exams this friday, and continue until DECEMBER 21ST!.. I'll be lucky if I haven't poked my eyes out by then.
Embarassing story , the other day I was in the Student Centre, and FINE, so I was not dressed my best- infact I looked like a stale piece of moldy toast. I was in a rush that day, and did not take the time to do much with my hair, make up or outfit- which this doesn't happen often- maybe once a month. So i'm in the student centre, and this girl approaches me, asking if i go to the school- obviously.. So.. she gets into this whole thing- coupon package for a few days at the spa, 12$ each visit..like, great deal. I"m like..ya i can't afford it. She asks if i am in first year? I said.. definitely not in first year.. hello, do i look 17 years old?????? i contest that i'm 24....
well- according to her, that day i looked 17 based on the way i looked- she said my hair looked like i was in first year- .. a messy up high, tucked in ponytail... and.. i had on like.. causual pants- like..work out pants, without the spandex.. ... and a MEC fleece zip up jacket
So basically she was telling me i looked like junk- and thought i could benefit from this spa package.
..slightly embarassing
the next day i got my hair cut, coloured, and re-stlyed lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home