About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Kevin and I got a whole day to ourselves without ...
- The Vegas Strip
- Cute Kevin
- Cute Kevin on the Strip
- Me and Kev infront of the Bellagio- just hours be...
- Kevin and I stopped at the Bellagio on the way to...
- This is what we walked 2000 hours for- to get to ...
- That night we headed out and met up with the grou...
- Kevin made dinner reservations for us and my pare...
- me and Kev @ Paris
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home