About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Kevin and I bought a pet hamster- named Stella! ....
- Scooby- the Hamster's watchful eye- seriously thi...
- Me Feeding Stella- she is totally into Carrots
- So we got a bit of snow...
- All Tuckered Out
- Close up of Scooby Doo and his Duck
- Scooby Doos favourite toy- the duck. Its pricelss...
- Well I realize I'm a little bit late on the Valen...
- Dog Pee on My Lips- By Request
- me and kev- this is a better picture i think...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home