About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- My dad put a tin can in Stella's cage yesterday, ...
- ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. you're tootally in love ...
- My Prince Charming bought me these.. my favourite...
- Um, so it is kind of cold here when it snows...
- Kevin and I bought a pet hamster- named Stella! ....
- Scooby- the Hamster's watchful eye- seriously thi...
- Me Feeding Stella- she is totally into Carrots
- So we got a bit of snow...
- All Tuckered Out
- Close up of Scooby Doo and his Duck
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home