About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Amy, me and Tara- Midway for my birthday
- Me and Amy- I think i have more
- Ticket winnings at the Midway in the Falls on my ...
- Birthday Cake Surprise
- Kevin and I on my birthday
- Me and Tara @ My Birthday Dinner
- Amy and Kevin- Happy Birthday to me from the Rain...
- My friend Amy and the creepy weird singing tree.....
- Me and the creepy werid singing tree... on my bir...
- My final product of Project 1. I spent over 7 hou...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home