About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Me and the creepy werid singing tree... on my bir...
- My final product of Project 1. I spent over 7 hou...
- Scooby Doo just can't help himself around this ha...
- My dad put a tin can in Stella's cage yesterday, ...
- ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. you're tootally in love ...
- My Prince Charming bought me these.. my favourite...
- Um, so it is kind of cold here when it snows...
- Kevin and I bought a pet hamster- named Stella! ....
- Scooby- the Hamster's watchful eye- seriously thi...
- Me Feeding Stella- she is totally into Carrots
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home