About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- its a really good sandwich.. oh wait... "ITS THE B...
- LIke honeslty, look what a grilled cheese sandwish...
- Yep, Junkyard, Waiting for room service...
- OH it was a good time in the crew bar that night...
- Now i'm just showing off my extremely photogenic s...
- HA ..this is our wickedly fun night of ordering ro...
- This is some sand.. from.....some beach.. err.. Gr...
- Another one of my Famous Self Portraits. I bet thi...
- These are mine and Junkyard's brand new friends in...
- Me and Junkyard.. at our Stingray excursion, i'm a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home