About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- I stole this picture from Silly Jillys website. th...
- Me and Daymond... having some drinks in the Crew B...
- Crazy YCs.. chillin with beer and popcorn in the C...
- Martins- our cute to look at crew bar bartender fr...
- Nice Junkyard.. real nice...
- He is so fabulous.. don't you just love him!
- My ultimately favourite boy on the Spirit.. my boy...
- I can't figure how to turn this one around here......
- Panda, Milkshake and Silly.. chillin on our lastni...
- Ya thats right, we got 4 stripes ..
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home