About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Some scenery from the Statten Island Ferry, ya I'M...
- Yep, here is Miss Liberty- in the Copper.
- Here she is.. the most famously photographed lady ...
- Welcome to Statten Island! The Island.. of.. I dun...
- oh here i am!
- Pretty FUN HUH???
- Here is a pilot boat- the Pilot is the smartie kno...
- Here is a boat.. See that Bridge- we used to sail ...
- Just some of the New York City Features.. big tall...
- Found myself a seat...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home