About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Fabulous December
- Well.. halfway into November.. ALREADY!time is FLY...
- Welcome to New York City
- And here I am- we've landed, and here is a picture...
- Okay well this is it. Welcome to Buffalo, NY. Buff...
- Okay, so here I am, on the plane of a Jet Blue 757...
- So this is it, i'm on my way to the JFK airport. A...
- I was so caught up in the sights and busy bustle o...
- This is a square, okay so a circle actually, just ...
- Central Park even offers some forest-like foliage....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home