About Me

- Name: Cookie
- Location: Southern, Ontario, Canada
Home from living life on the seven seas..obviously not enjoying this frigid grumpy weather outside. But oddly enough, I am LOVING Teacher's College- it is fantastic and I feel like a friggin genius!
Previous Posts
- Here is Igho... Hanging out in the Family Room on ...
- A Very Idle Saturday...
- well, I couldn't find someone that looked trustwor...
- I liked this picture of this pretty pink building....
- This is my paparazzi shot of Daymond, hard at work...
- We're tired..and filled with Rum Punch.. Junkyard ...
- I stole this picture from Silly Jillys website. th...
- Me and Daymond... having some drinks in the Crew B...
- Crazy YCs.. chillin with beer and popcorn in the C...
- Martins- our cute to look at crew bar bartender fr...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home