The Cookie Jar

Saturday, December 17, 2005

MEh

I am so tired of school.
I feel like everyday is groundhog day this month-
i wake up to the same thing, i have the same books and notes staring at me in the face..
and my feet are always cold
I've not one exciting thing going on right now. Except my last exam is Dec. 21
i've missed the whole month of Christmas because of these silly exams.
Or maybe its the month of Christmas is silly- and school is the place to be?
I wonder what its going to feel like when they are over- Right now, i feel like they are never going to end.
i've beeen studying since December 1st..thats like forever in my life.
well now i'm freezing to the bone
this winter thing..is awful
I think i might need to go back to the cruise ship
thats all she wrote.. for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home